Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!! I created this blog from inspiration of my husband, Devin. We have been married for almost 2 years now and he is always pushing me to become my best self. And I love him for that! (well, most days :)) 

Anyways, I am one of those people who is not good at one specific thing. Growing up I tried piano lessons, dance lessons, softball, etc. And none of those "talents" ever really stuck with me. I would always say I wish I could be good at this or I wish I could be good at that. But not until recently I have realized that I don't have to be good at just one thing because that is not who I am! I would much rather try and experience everything and do what I like to do, even if I am not the best at it! So here you will find all my creative things I enjoy doing even if they don't turn out how they look on Pinterest! 

My husband and I recently moved to Mexico so we have had many adventures with cooking and baking since being here. Every night is an adventure here and in the coming days you can be apart of that adventure as I post about it! Other things that might pop up on this blog are creative crafts, suggestions for health and fitness, inspirational thoughts, activities and lessons for teaching English to ESL students, etc. Basically I am just going to post things that I enjoy doing and things I am involved with right now that I think would be interesting and fun for the world to know about! I hope you enjoy this new blog and will visit it often!

No comments:

Post a Comment